Located in the Central Tyrrhenian Sea in Lazio Region, a few miles north of Roma, the Marina will be a response to the growth of regional competitiveness in terms of quality in the field of services to yachting, as provided for by the plan for the development of marinas in the Lazio Region. It has a 15 ha protected basin, for n. 800 berths. The smallest boats are moored on n. the 15 floated piers (of variable lengths) or on the semi circular profile quay, located on the coast side; the other boats, until 25 m, are moored along the internal side of South-West breakwater.
The internal bottom of the Marina is variable between 3.0 m and 7.0 m. To reduce the landscape impact, the Marina structure is separated from the coastline by a green area; it is also connected to the littoral line, on the South side, by an artificial nourishment, protected by a break-water. The main Marina facilities are the boat yard with a cov-ered storage boats area (1.2 ha), an hotel, a big central square, a residence tower, bungalows, shops, yacht club, restaurants, bars and a petrol station of 150 m3 capacity; nearby the Marina entrance it is located the control tower.
The parking spaces for 1200 units, are uniformly distributed in the Marina ground areas. As concerns the services, in the Marina is provided of a pump-out station, water and electrical columns for every berth, video-security for all the internal areas and piers, sewage and rainwater disposal net.
The Marina works have not begun yet.